Product Training & Implementation
The Math-U-See methods are different from traditional methods. It is critical to have teachers and administrators understand how the Math-U-See methods work to achieve optimal results.
To help with the successful implementation of the Math-U-See Curriculum in a school setting, we offer a variety of product training opportunities. These training sessions will enable teachers and administrators to use the program with fidelity.
Our Math-U-See Trainers are available for both virtual and in-person trainings. Please contact us at 866-440-9760 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss training requirements and options.
Training May Include:
- Comprehensive implementation guide
- A demonstration and practice using the Math-U-See Manipulatives
- Thorough explanation of the Math-U-See methodology
- How to utilize assessment materials
- Full access to resources in the Professional Access Toolbox
- Lesson planning overview and examples
- Explanation of how to use Record Keeping Forms
Included in product training, participants will gain full access to the Professional Access resources of the Digital Toolbox.
Resources in the Professional Access section of the Digital Toolbox include:
- Documentation and Record Keeping Forms
- Lesson preparation documents
- Learning activities
- Access to the Worksheet Generator and Online Drills