- Lesson 01: Terminology and Graphing
- Lesson 02: Parabola, Circle, and Ellipse
- Lesson 03: Hyperbolas and Systems of Equations
- Lesson 04: Functions
- Lesson 05: Trigonometry
- Lesson 06: Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Lesson 07: Limits
- Lesson 08: Continuity in Limits
- Lesson 09: Definition of a Derivative
- Lesson 10: Derivative Rules
- Lesson 11: Chain Rule
- Lesson 12: Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
- Lesson 13: Derivatives of ex and ln(x)
- Lesson 14: Implicit Differentiation
- Lesson 15: Graphing with the First Derivative
- Lesson 16: Graphing with the Second Derivative; Concavity and Inflection
- Lesson 17: Mean Value Theorem; L’Hopital’s Rule
- Lesson 18: Physics Applications
- Lesson 19: Economics Applications
- Lesson 20: Optimization Applications
- Lesson 21: Related Rates
- Lesson 22: Antiderivatives
- Lesson 23: Integration Formulas
- Lesson 24: Area Under a Curve
- Lesson 25: Definite Integrals
- Lesson 26: Area Between Two Curves
- Lesson 27: Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Lesson 28: Integration Using Tables
- Lesson 29: Differential Equations
- Lesson 30: Differential Equation Applications
You student may be ready for Calculus if they have successfully completed Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, and PreCalculus (Trigonometry/Advanced Math).
Math-U-See’s placement tools are designed to help ensure proper initial placement and will give you a clear indication of if your student is ready for Calculus.
The Four-Step Approach
Get the most out of Math-U-See by using the four-step approach.
Prepare for the lesson
Present and explore
the new concept
Practice for mastery
Progress after mastery
What do I need?
To successfully complete the Calculus level, you will need:
- Instruction Manual — includes detailed instructions and solutions
- Instructional videos — available on DVDs
- Student Workbook — includes Lesson Practice pages
- Tests booklet
Browse our sets to find the best fit for your needs.
Purchasing for a classroom?
If you are purchasing for a school or large group, please contact our School Sales Team.
Our School Sales Team:
- Provides customized quotes—ensuring you receive the correct products at the best pricing
- Manages purchase orders
- Provides personalized account management
- Allows you to apply your tax-exempt status
For customers who only need instruction materials.
The Instruction Pack includes:
- Instruction Manual
- Instructor DVDs
For customers who already have the needed instructor materials.
The Student Pack includes:
- Student Workbook
- Tests booklet
Each student will need their own Student Workbook and Tests booklet.